GENERAL ADMISSION IS SOLD OUT. ROOM PACKAGES ONLY AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.
Sunday 12pm to 3pm November 11, 2012
This is the official closing event of San Diego Beer Week. This event brings together the best of San Diego craft beer with food from amazing local chefs. Each admission includes unlimited tasters of beer and food. Each brewery will be paired with a local chef to create a truly unique and delicious beer and food pairing event.
The Beer Garden @ The Lodge at Torrey Pines
- GENERAL ADMISSION IS SOLD OUT. ROOM PACKAGES ONLY AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.
- Time: 12pm-3pm
- 10 chefs/20 brewers
Book a Beer Garden and hotel package
- 2 tickets and a room
- Available Nov 9 to Nov 12th
- Starting at $349
2012 SDBW Beer Garden’s Chef & Brewery Pairings
- Paul McCabe, Delicias – Stumblefoot Brewing / Stone Brewing Company
- Anthony Sinsay, Burlap – Karl Strauss Brewing Company / Aztec Brewing Company
- Amy DeBiase, The Shores Restaurant – Lightning Brewery / Monkey Paw Brewery
- Nick Brune, Local Habit – Lost Abbey Brewing / AleSmith Brewing Company
- Kyle Bergman, Ritual Tavern – Societe Brewing / New English Brewing Company
- Lance Repp, Sky Room at La Valencia – Manzanita Brewing Company / Hess Brewing
- Jeffrey Strauss, Pamplemousse Grille – Rock Bottom Brewery San Diego / Wet n Reckless Brewing
- Hanis Cavin, Carnitas Snack Shack – Rock Bottom Brewery La Jolla / Green Flash Brewing Company
- Daniel Boling, The Lodge at Torrey Pines – Pizza Port Brewing OB / San Diego Brewing Company
- Gunther Emathinger, Karl Strauss Brewing Company – Ballast Point Brewing Company / Mother Earth Brewing Company
- Alex Carballo, Stone World Bistro – Oggi’s Brewing Company / Coronado Brewing Company