Whether you explore San Diego by bike, public transit, or car, knowing your options will help you travel safely from place to place. Find the best route to your destination using our trip planner.
We’re teaming up with Uber so you can ride with ease to and from San Diego Beer Week Events and The Brewer’s Guild Festival!
To get your first Uber ride free (up to $20), sign up at get.uber.com/go/sdbw2014, or download the app, and enter promo code SDBW2014.
Uber is an app that allows you to request a ride with the tap of a button. Drivers arrive curbside in just minutes, you can track the arrival of your ride on your iPhone, Android or Blackberry and payment is charged directly to your credit card on file.
They have Black Cars, SUVs, and their low cost option, uberX is 40% cheaper than a TAXI! Plus, the new uberXL is an affordable way to take up to 6 people on your ride. Have your friends signup to use the Fare Split tool and make riding even more affordable!
Questions? Contact t.uber.com/support!
- Yellow Cab - (619) (858) (760) 444-4444
- TEXT only your pick-up address to: 777222 (always include a city or zip)
- American Cab – (619) 234-1111
- Johnny Cab – (619) 275-5500
- Orange Cab – (619) 291-3333
- San Diego Cab – (619) 226-8294
- USA Cab – (619) 231-1144
- Brewers Guild Visitor’s Guide (do-it-yourself brewery tours)
- Brewery Tours of San Diego – (619) 961-7999
- Brew Hop – (858) 361-8457
- San Diego Bus (mobile friendly version)
- San Diego Trolley
- Coaster Train
- North County Sprinter Rail Line
- North County Breeze Bus
Other Private Transit Options
- Aventine Transportation, (858) 688-1234
- EZ Ride Shuttle, (619) 297-7463
- Masterpiece Limousine, (619) 454-8718